Tuesday 1 January 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Celebration




If you are at all familiar with my blog you will know by now that I am a huge fan of Doctor Who, and 2013 marks the year of the 50th anniversary of the show.  I think that fifty years is a hell of an achievement and that the series has produced some fantastic works, both on and off the screen.  Including a number of its own spin-off shows.
            Over the course of the year, leading up to the actual anniversary date I will be reviewing various episodes and books from Doctor Who, The Sarah Jane Adventures, Torchwood and some of the more unusual spin-off material and specials.
            I hope that you enjoy.  The first, a review of the classic serial ‘Death to the Daleks’, will be uploaded later today!

Amy.
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment