Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hero Talk Episode 23



Hi everybody, I’ve got something new for you all!  An episode of the podcast ‘Hero Talk’ in which I feature as special guest host.  My housemate, Mario Coleman, is a regular host on the show, and on the recording of this particular show I had the opportunity to step in and co-host with Mario and James Lundy.

 In this show we talk about Superman quitting his job at the Daily Planet, the Walking Dead television show and video game, the Iron Man 3 and Evil Dead trailers, DC’s I, Vampire and the guest line up at 2013’s London Super Comic Con, amongst many other things.



Due to my not being fully out at the time of this recording and the fact that my voice is still very male I’m in the podcast as Mark Walker instead of Amy. 

I hope that everyone enjoys!

Amy.
xx

- Subscribe via iTunes entering the following: http://www.heroesandidols.com/htalkpodcast.xml


Amy Walker Facebook
Trans Girl Writer Facebook Fan Page
Amy Walker Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment