Sunday 21 April 2019

Charlize Theron Reveals Her Eldest Child Is Transgender



Actress Charlize Theron has revealed that Jackson, her eldest child, identifies as female, and that she will allow her to live and be raised in her correct gender. The news came following an interview with The Daily Mail, who directly asked her about Jackson's gender following paparazzi taking several photographs and videos of her presenting female over the years.

'Yes, I thought she was a boy too. Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said 'I am not a boy!'' Theron told the paper. 'So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive.

'They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide. My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.'

She went on to explain that her inspiration for how to act as a parent came from her mother, who protected her from her alcoholic and violent father during her youth.


Buy Amy A Coffee
Go to Amy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment