Friday 14 October 2022

Multiversity: Teen Justice #4 - Comic Review

 

Originally published on Patreon


Multiversity: Teen Justice has become a strange book, mainly because I'm not really sure what it's doing. It was revealed that villainous Green Lanterns were harvesting something from humans using the Church of Blood in the first issue (maybe the second?) and since then we still haven't really learnt any more. We don't know what Sinestra is doing, what they're harvesting, or why. 

The book seems to be spending a lot of time not really doing much of anything, and it's injecting extra character drama to pad it out. Half the team are mad at Aquagirl for having gone off with the adult heroes, but I don't really know why. I also don't know what happened to them, and exactly how she ended up back on Earth.

Perhaps I keep misunderstanding or missing things, but so far it's a lot of stuff happening, and I've no idea why. For example, at the end of this issue the team manages to escape from the Church of blood, but when they come to a couple of them are missing. I have no idea why. 

I started off liking this book, I liked the concept and the team, but it's become a book that I'm struggling to like much at the minute. There are three issues left, and I'm really hoping that a lot of these problems get sorted out quick, so that the series can at least go out on a high note.


This article, and many others, can be read a month early on my Patreon for as little as $3 a month!


Support Amy on Patreon

Buy Amy A Coffee

Go to Amy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment