Wednesday 6 October 2021

1 Million Hits - Thank You All!

 



I honestly never thought that I'd be having to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog for getting me to the point where I can say that I've had over a million hits. It's something that feels so wildly impossible for what is essentially a single person working away on stuff just for fun and to keep myself from feeling bored. I didn't start my blog for any sort of acclaim or wealth, and it's just been the enjoyment it brings me that has kept it going for so long; but seeing that others are enjoying what I do, that they keep coming back is a bigger reward than I ever thought.

To my subscribers, to those that visit on and off, and those that have only clicked on my blog the once, I would like to say a huge thank you. Your continued support has meant a lot. Doing this blog has given me a ton of amazing opportunities over the years, from getting to work with other websites, to now working with some publishers that I've respected for years. Whilst these achievements have been down to the work I've been putting into it, it's also down to the support and encouragement you've all given me.

Let's see how quickly we can all get to 2 million.


Buy Amy A Coffee

Go to Amy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment